1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

RMEF elk tour...

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by 4000fps, Jul 1, 2007.

1. 4000fps

4000fps New Member

2. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Funny how I never used to notice.....but now in Cabellas, and other places you sometimes see a really poor mount. But man, those world class Elk should be mounted top notch for sure.

3. visions of wildlife taxid

visions of wildlife taxid love me or leave me, just dont try to convert me

thats the way i am anymore, i pick a mount a part in my head while others are conversing about other topics, its hard to notice anything else when your looking at inferior work, the Bass Pro Shops Headquarters here in Springfield MO is the same sad way , most are second hand bought mounts from sales or people looking to make a buck, and that stuff ought to be world class in my opinion, Russ

4. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Cabellas near Buda has some outstanding Taxidermy in there store. Tim Azlin really out did himself on alot of the exotics. But Bass pro shop in Katy has some HORRIFIC mounts!!

5. visions of wildlife taxid

visions of wildlife taxid love me or leave me, just dont try to convert me

Yeah, the cabelas in kansas city missouri has some nice stuff up there, but as i said before BPS is dismall in their taxidermy quality, and they even have staff taxis next door, i would hate to see what comes out of that building, Russ