1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thank you from the Arkansas Taxidermist Assoc.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by John C, Mar 2, 2015.

1. The Arkansas Taxidermist Assoc. would like to thank the suppliers, all the great out of state people that attended, the people from Arkansas that attended.
    Our show at Degray State Park was a huge hit.

Feb 25-27 2016 is the dates. Degray will be pretty neat, there is a glass atrium and the judging will be done behind the glass and people can view the judging. There is also curtains and when its time to hang the awards, the curtains will be closed.

Food is excellent, the beds sleep good, rooms a very good, huge fire place and yes the lodge had a fire going all the time.

Make plans!!! Be there!!1

2. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

John Great to hear the report..... Did someone take pictures? Looking forward to seeing you again.

3. Pics are being posted to the Arkansas Taxidermist Assoc on facebook. there should be several pics up by the end of the day.
    I know I will see you at the WTC. and the MTA shows.

4. Kathy

Kathy Active Member

So is this the official listing I can add to our Calendar of Events in Breakthrough:

February 25-27, 2016 Arkansas
    The 35th Annual Arkansas Taxidermy Association Convention & Competition. Lake Degray State Park Lodge and Conference Center, Bismarck, AR. Contact Dennis Huggs at (501) 282-4040 or visit www.arkansastaxidermist.net.

5. Huggs

Huggs Member

Yes Kathy this is official.