1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Prayers needed !!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Heath Cline, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    Just to let everyone know that my good friend fellow former Buckeye Mannikins worker, Josh Calai passed away tonight from a tough fight with cancer, he was just 33 years old. Some of you might remember his name, Josh Calai. He worked with me in the shipping department at Buckeye Mannikins. If you called to place an order,had a question or came to pick up an order, you more than likely talked or met Josh & I. Josh even traveled to some state shows with me to set up our booth. The last show he went with to was the Illinois show and had a really great time. I know he really got a kick out Yox when bill would come down. So please keep his family in your thought and prayers.
    Thanks for listening to my rammbling on, its been a long day.
    Heath

2. bulldog4949

bulldog4949 "Mounting your Memories"

Our prayers will be sent! God Bless!!

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

You your friend & both of your family's are in mine & Miranda' prayers.

4. SteveP

SteveP New Member

Nobody's life should be that short. You have our prayers and sympathy.

Steve

5. Heath Cline

Ohio
    Thanks Bulldog and Michael for your thoughts and prayers.

Also if anybody from Research Mannikins reads this , please pass this on to Randy at the Illinois plant. Josh really like Randy and Dan Beasley ( when he worked there) !!! Also if someone could pass it on to Jody Green. I think Josh only got to meet Jody once, when I bought a painted turkey feather that Jody had painted on. Jody might not remember Josh, but Jody left a great impression on Josh and he always remember him.
    Thanks

6. mike g

mike g Active Member

Thoughts and prayers from Nebraska and GOD BLESS.

mike

7. RobinK

RobinK New Member

my prayers are with all of you

8. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Boy I just hate to hear things like this. Im figuring on living to a hundred, I have that much stuff to do, and Id have pitched in a few of MY years if others could have too, just for Josh. Damn why cant we donate like that, instead of organs? Josh was just a real nice person, sorta all of what I love about people from Ohio and the midwest. This really bugs me...it just aint right.

9. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

My prayers will go pout tot the family and to ll of Josh's friends. God Bless.

Rick Krane

10. Fred Barilla

Fred Barilla Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Fred Barilla

11. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

DONE!

12. Jaz

Jaz New Member

Wow. No words can say what I feel for you and the family of your friend. You are all in my prayers.
    God bless,
    Eric

13. Dreamwing

Dreamwing New Member

Been praying Heath, and will continue to do so. Carry told me last night things wern't good. If you need anything I'm just up the road.
    Brian

14. JLW

JLW Member

My prayers go out to you and the family, God bless.. Wagner's Taxidermy :'(

15. Matt

Matt Active Member

My family's thoughts and prayers are with you and his family. May God bless and take care.

16. Heath Cline

Ohio
    Thanks everybody for keeping his family in your prayers and thoughts !!!!!!!!

Brian and anyone that might be interested, Josh's calling hours are this Wednesday ( the 4th) from 4-8 pm. Brian, I know you are busy, but thought I would let you know anyways.

Also Brian, are you done with Cary ?? I was wanting him to give me some help real soon. :)

17. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Maria and I have him in our prayers. These kind of things remind me that tommorrow is not guaranteed, and to live your life right and to the fullest while you can. And never miss an opportunity ti take a child or friend hunting or fishing. Those are some of the best times you could ever share.