1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Ohio Taxidermy Supply Show schedule, Preorder discounts and show discounts also!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Rudy Eppley, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Hey Guys, long time no see.
    Were really running behind this year, still trying to just keep up with orders right now so its kept me off of Tnet more then any other year combined.

We will be Going to Virginia tomorrow, so hopefully we will see everyone there. Meanwhile Dan Hudzik aka: Psycho will be at the Illinois show

If you get a Pre-Order in before we leave for the show at any on this schedual your entire order will recieve 15% off and be brought to you at the show! Anything bought at the show or ordered at the show will receive 12%

Next week we we will be at these shows- Pennsylvania Taxidermy convention, Indiana Taxidermy Convention, and the Michigan Taxidermy Convention.

Ill be in PA so ill see you guys there, Dan and Kerry will be in Michigan, and Steve Mellor and Rick Weatherwax will be representing us in Indiana.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this year, hard to believe its show season already! Good luck on those Comp Pieces!

[​IMG]

2. Ok well this post worked out pretty well, unfortunately now though we have no more space for displays I don't think. We will be putting on some demonstrations in the booth to circumvent this some. I might be able to put some forms in the passenger seat to go with me also. But thanks so much for the Pre orders! Anyone calling next week we can take your order and you can still get the show discount of 15% instead of 12%. We will try to fit it in still or perhaps if its enough of an overfill we will take two vehicles.

Thank you,
    Rudy

3. JEJ

JEJ Active Member

PA
    Sent PM

4. Cody said he will strap you to the roof to get more orders in