1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

" GAME HEAD OF THE WEEK " March 16, 2015

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Steven Klee, Mar 15, 2015.

1. country

country Member

Re: " GAME HEAD OF THE WEEK " March 16, 2015

Nice Oregon blacktail From a couple of months ago. [​IMG][​IMG]I'm still trying to harvest one like this myself.

2. Re: " GAME HEAD OF THE WEEK " March 16, 2015

Black hills elk

Attached Files:

3. MallardsFowlLife

MallardsFowlLife Well-Known Member

Pennsylvania buck on a Lancaster NQ90
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Duckslayr

Duckslayr Active Member

Re: " GAME HEAD OF THE WEEK " March 16, 2015

Lichtenstein's hartebeest

Attached Files:

5. timsayers

timsayers New Member

Jena NICE!!!!!

6. Re: " GAME HEAD OF THE WEEK " March 16, 2015

Biggest Free range Louisiana Buck I have mounted. Ozark Woods form. Customized McKenzie side panel.

[​IMG]

7. Unbelievable work! Great job!

8. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

Epples true eyes

9. Re: " GAME HEAD OF THE WEEK " March 16, 2015

]

Attached Files:

10. litefeather

litefeather New Member

My display for a local deer show. Built pedestals and completed two of the three mounts. Long week

[​IMG]

11. Slate Run

Slate Run Member

Litefeather do you have those pedistals weighted on the bottom to keep them for tipping over? Just the way the mounts are hanging over the pedestal make them look like they would be top heavy and tip easily. By the way they look awesome

12. litefeather

litefeather New Member

Small one is weighted with 20lbs but bigger is not. Their made from 1-1/8" solid oak and heavy. Their rock solid with mounts on.

Those are standard wall mounts I used as I didn't have an actual pedestal mount for expo but this has worked well for regular wall mounts. They have standard plumbing flanges on them. I use a block of wood screwed to flange with another screw for hanging deer. I then drive one screw in at bottom of wood block to keep a kid from hitting and turning mount mount. I can change my deer out to pedestal to wall anytime I want.