Here are a couple of shark and skate skulls. I've been experimenting a lot with those over the past year and I'm starting to get good results. Starry skate (Raja asterias) skull. Blue shark (Prionace glauca) skull. I posted this one here a while ago already. It was my first shark skull and made a lot of mistakes on that one. Most of the upper teeth were removed by the fisherman or someone else before I got the head. Small-spotted catshark (Scyliorhinus canicula) skull. I've experimented a lot with this species since I have access to a large number of specimens. Not the most impressive, but they make excellent practice material. Blacktip shark (Carcharhinus melanopterus) skull. One of my latest work, I'm very happy with this one. I cleaned a couple which both turned out great. This one is for my lab and it is going to be a full skeleton, which is mostly clean already, just need to dry some parts, clean half of the gills and articulate everything. I've also been fixing a couple of badly prepped cartilaginous skulls from different species, might post some before/after pictures of that when I get around finishing them as well. And I'm also working on a complete mako skull which is looking really nice so far, will post a couple of pictures when it is done.