This is my first mount, I know its easier for you guys to judge without the carding etc. But I figure being my first your criticism at this point would give me time to make adjustments. I have thick skin unlike this bird so tell me everything. One thing I know I messed up, I cut some quills too low on the neck at the ring so the feathers are a little sparse there. The neck I used was 3/8" foam with some braided yarn wrapped around it as well as a trachea hot glued on with the yarn, then all wrapped in electrical tape. Point being I may, have made the neck too tight, although I am happy for the most part with its appearance. The other thing I will do differently next time.. the feet. I decided to wait until the bird was on the mount to try and inject masters blend, well it didn't work too good because the feet are just too hard now and bent my needles (3cc syringe) and with the tail there its too hard to work on, just as the painting of the feet will be I am sure.