1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Dakota Pro V Fleshing Machine For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Troutfisher07, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Troutfisher07

Troutfisher07 New Member

Hi guys! I have a near new Dakota Pro V fleshing machine for sale. I am getting out of the fleshing business and no longer need the unit. It was bought brand new from McKenzie about 6 months ago and has fleshed maybe 100 hides. Needless to say blade is in excellent condition! This machine is absolutely work ready! I can provide pics upon request and am open to all questions. I am asking $650 for it. Considering I paid $860 for it, I think this price is reasonable. I am located in Albany, Georgia and will be willing to ship to all lower 48 states for the above price. Thanks!!! After reading the Scammer post I decided to add that my name is Michael Coalson and my cell number is (229) 364-7181. Feel free to contact me!

2. You said you purchased Dakota Pro V new from McKenzie $860.00
    List price is $1400.00 plus

[​IMG]
    by Van Dyke's
    Dakota Pro Flesher
    Table Top Model

$1,419.95
    Add DKFP1 to Cart

3. Bravesfan

Bravesfan New Member

He must not want to sell it to bad, i asked for pics last night and haven't been contacted yet......1 post and new to the forum yesterday, I would like to see it, before I bought it, with all the scammers around, and Buckfever, thats another reason I asked for pics, I don't think he knows what he has, if he has it all. :-\

4. Steve W

Steve W Member

ohio
    The seller got with me today with Pictures of the Flesher. It is the Dakota 5. If you want pictures you can text him on his phone number that is provided.

5. Troutfisher07

Troutfisher07 New Member

Correction:

THIS IS A STANDARD DAKOTA V FLESHER.

Mckenzie sent me the wrong manual with the unit. I apologize but it is not the "Pro" model. It is the Dakota V Commercial Flesher.

$860 new from Mckenzie tax and ship.

Still asking $650 COD. Contact me on my cell (229) 364-7181. Preferably not on here!

Thanks!

Michael