1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thank you South Dakota!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by MRN, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Thanks for another year of having me as a judge at the SDTA! It was another fun show. I had lots of fun working with my long time friends Doug Roffers, Tom Matuska, and Mark Gonnering. As always it was nice to see old friends. The hospitality room was exceptionally good this year! ;) ;D Keep running the show like you are guys, you do a great job! Congrats to everyone who entered!
    Thanks again,
    Mikey

2. wctaxidermy1

wctaxidermy1 Member

Thanks for judging the last 2 years! I think everyone has learned a lot from your critiques and seminars, I know I have. Hope to see you back at the show to compete. I would have to agree the hospitality room was quite hospitable. 8)

3. stuffer2000

stuffer2000 New Member

It was a pleasure having you and Mark as judges! The only way the hospitality room could have been any better was if your wood duck was swimming in the hot tub again! Thank you for encouraging Dalton my son on his path in bird taxidermy he really looks up to you! You never know you may see us in Wisconsin in 16. Thanks again Jamie

4. carplips

carplips New Member

Thanks again Mike for Judging it was a great show. Hope to see you next year in Wisconsin or South Dakota competing! Learned a ton from ya and we will just keep diggin.
    Thanks again, Dalton

5. MBA Taxidermy

MBA Taxidermy Member

Thanks for judging again. I really liked your seminar this year, can't wait to try mounting a flying bird now.

6. squid

squid hunt hard or go home

Wish I could have made it, sounds like it was a great show.

7. stu

stu New Member

You did a great job judgeing the last 2 years. The hospitality room was a great time. The one thing I learned this year is no one can keep up with you . Hope you do come and compete next year . Thanks for everything.

Kyle
    President SDTA