1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

2015 Indiana Show Photos

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Ace Photography, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Ace Photography

Ace Photography New Member

Hey everyone, I tried to get the website updated as quickly as possible because I know that you all must be anxious to see the pictures from the show!! But I've been working hard these last 3 days to get them on there and I would love for you to check it out! The AIT gallery can be viewed at http://www.indianataxidermists.net/#!galleries/ch03

Needing a website? email me today! :)

-Andrea

Note: All photos ordered at the show will be sent out within 3 weeks. If you forgot to order, and would like some prints of your mount from the AIT, please email me at [email protected] or call 765-517-0183. Thank you everyone!

2. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

Nice!!!!!! job thanks for taking pics and doing are web site...You work hard at are show and we thank you for it...........

3. Brian W

Brian W Active Member

Thanks for posting those and way to go Monty!!!!

4. I just want to say thank you to the association for having me judge this year I am looking forward to returning next year. There were some great mounts, and great competitors that were a pleasure to meet. To all of you who continue to strive to be your best remember that with a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, and to always give your best you will never stop improving. "The only person who can stop you, is you!"

Still learning,

Casey

5. Todd B

Todd B Active Member

Thanks again for posting. Casey I look forward to trying to top this years fish. It was great meeting you and I greatly appreciate the early critique so I could leave for my trip. I greatly appreciate the kind words and the pointers to improve my fish work.

Todd Buchanan

6. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

Casey thank you for being are judge this year, you did outstanding job and looking forward to seeing you next year....

7. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

Looks like a nice show...even saw somw Buckeyes in the winners circle.

8. Matt

Matt Active Member

Looks like you guys had a great show!

9. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

We had a few Buckeyes win some hardware Jim and they deserved it,, I really enjoyed having those Buckeye boys at the show I need to echo what Doug said, Casey you did a great job judging and I know all of the competitors learned a ton from your seminars and judging. We had six states represented this year, it is a pleasure having others come and visit. Jim you and Matt need to come visit us, I know you would enjoy it.