1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

wanted raw, whole, skinned, tanned furbearing mammals

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by bonus41, Mar 25, 2015.

1. bonus41

bonus41 Member

As the title says; I'm a licensed fur-dealer from ontario and I'm looking to buy any fur bearing mammals big or small...

- Whole Frozen
    - skinned
    - skinned and fleshed
    - Mostly anything :3 I will pay for the shipping of course for frozen items

It is legal for me to buy raw from the states and canada with my fur-dealers leicense :3 I'm not that picky on prices

2. pm sent

3. trapper400

trapper400 Active Member

I have a case skinned badger with feet and claws on it for 25.00 plus shipping. You can e-mail me at [email protected]

4. skyfish

skyfish New Member

I have 11 beaver fetus if interested

5. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

problem is if from the states the seller must have an export permit or work thru a broker that does have an export permit. us fws regulations. you may be legal in canada, but no one is legal in the states to ship to canada without the export lisc, and the inspection at the boarder and the appropriate fees. not arguing anything, it`s a fact. for all anyone knows you are the usfws enforcment running a sting. if you are legit, lets make a deal and get it done . here in the u.s. we have laws we all have to follow, or suffer the consequences.