1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Spring Black Bear hunt

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by iowalongbeards, Mar 25, 2015.

1. I am looking for a place to take my 3 sons on a spring bear hunt . Any recommendations ? All 3 have completed hunter safety class . I will be taking them 3 different years . looking for the first one in 2017 .

2. txoutdoors

txoutdoors Active Member

Check out Idaho whitetail guides. I went with a friend in May and we took 4 bear in 4 days.
    You can take 2 each (for a price). The guide went out of his way for us. Small outfit with great personal care. Good amount of color phase in that area as well.

3. sterling

sterling My son and my 2011 Moose

My good Friend Ryan Shepard; http://www.shepardhuntingcompany.com/bear-hunts/spring-bear-over-bait/

has 2 openings for this spring. I know he reduced his price, I believe it is around $2,200. per person and that includes, lodging, meals, licenses and transportation to and from stands. You can contact him via his cell phone: 207-615-7402.
    This is a rare opportunity here in Maine. His licenses are through the Penobscot Nation Land. There is no general season for spring Bear hunts in Maine other than the few tags given by the Indian nations.

[​IMG]