1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thank you KAT judges!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Cory, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Cory

Cory Keep an eye on quality!

I'm not sure if any of them come on here or not, but the judges at our show handled themselves with World Class! Thanks Jack Emery, Bob Schnoettgoecke, Rodney Harper and Randy Holler. They are all coming back next year, but after that, feel free to hire them!

2. tviper56

tviper56 Active Member

Hire them next year but not during the KAT show! Yes, they are great individually and together. Tim

3. I agree they did fantastic. Randy really gave me some good advice on my ducks and his pheasant seminar was very informative.

4. Thank you for having me as your bird judge. I had a great time and met some great people while there.
    The Kansas organization is a class act. Looking forward to next year!

Jason.....nice meeting you. Your on the right track with your birds. keep it up!

5. Deer Mount

Deer Mount New Member

I drove down on Sunday to check things out. There was a lot to see! I picked up some great pointers from several people just visiting with them. I will definately join the KAT and attend the seminars next year, and do a mount for the judges to tear apart lol.

6. Cory

Cory Keep an eye on quality!

Not sure if I met you DeerMount, but welcome aboard. The summer seminar should be good; we are having an african shoulder mount going on while small mammal carcass casting is going on also.