1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

2015 WORLD SHOW "Before April 1"

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Kathy, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Kathy

Kathy Active Member

Today is the last day to receive the discounted registration and entry fees. Our phones have been ringing off the hook all day. Don't forget to register TODAY by 5:00 P.M. (EST) to get the discount: "$185.00 before April 1, $215.00 thereafter." Call us at 1-800-783-7266 or (985) 345-7266. We look forward to seeing you at the World Show!

2. Dang…I didn't know it was by 5:00 the procrastinator in me thought I had till midnight to do it online...

3. B.S.O'Hare

B.S.O'Hare Member

Vince, I think you will still get the discount if you register online. Maybe she meant the deadline was for the phone in orders. I'm not sure, but you can go through the process online and check the prices in your shopping cart to make sure!

4. I just did it online a few minutes ago.

5. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

The early bird pricing has been extended for one more day. Through midnight of April 1st, you will be able to get the discounted World Show pricing on line at http://www.taxidermy.net/wtc/registration/ , or you can call the Breakthrough office at 1-800-783-7266 through 5:00 p.m. today to register over the phone.