1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

GSTA SHOW

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by AJM WILDLIFE DESIGN, Mar 31, 2015.

1. AJM WILDLIFE DESIGN

AJM WILDLIFE DESIGN New Member

I know its early but the show is shaping up to be a great one. Top notch judges

Whitetails: Lou Gagliano
    Fish and Birds: Rick Krane
    mammals : Richard Cristoforo

Don't miss this show our pool party Friday night with my famous venison chili!!!!

June 26-28 go to www.gstaonline.org and register!

2. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

N.J.
    Just wondering if the NYC rogue taxidermists have been invited. With the host hotel only a few minutes drive from Midtown Manhattan, betcha quite a crowd could be pulled in from that sector of the industry. I remember at the NEAT show last year, one such young lady bravely sat among us only to volunteer her services as a computer wiz at the board meeting. She was welcomed, respected and appreciated. It was refreshing to see Mike Gillis of McKenzie spend some time with her at the vendor's tables. No doubt a separate category for their flavorful spice in taxidermy might not get the highest approval rating from standard taxidermists, but rest assured a precedence just might be set because of it. To say nothing of some very different and diverse people becoming more interested in taxidermy without having an incling as to where to go for higher education, supplies and materials.

3. AJM WILDLIFE DESIGN

Yes John as far as I know they should be there

4. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

N.J.
    Thanks Artie, see you at the show!

5. AJM WILDLIFE DESIGN

You got it John.Lets get Michael P's butt to the show LOL

6. JOHNNY B

JOHNNY B New Member

YES we will be having a rogue division this year I think that we will be one of the first taxidermy associations to have done this