1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I just can't bring myself to do it

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by alan webfoot, Apr 1, 2015.

1. alan webfoot

alan webfoot New Member

post up a gifted King Eider and then disappoint everyone by saying ''April Fools '' wouldn't want it done to me,have a great first of April

2. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

Ouch lol.... that would be harsh

3. tomdes

tomdes Me my dear and Fall BAZZ!!!

Cruel Alan...

4. alan webfoot

alan webfoot New Member

cruel !!!that would have been inhumane!!!

5. DL

DL Well-Known Member

How about gifting a road kill eagle? Haha. Can you imagine putting that on the for sale section?

6. rmann

rmann Member

Ok, somebody did just that just now on For Sale section, I wondered what was up, a new member so it was all kind of far fetched I thought, If real I guess I'm wrong,

7. seaduck23

seaduck23 New Member

I had to do it.my name is brian minnick aka on here as Brian.im on my wifes account.ive gifted hundreds of ducks on here and i felt i had the right to have a little fun with my fellow bird brains.boy was i wrong.u should see the hate mail.lol

does nobody really have a sense of humor anymore.

8. Brian, I seen your post but seeing I am not a "bird brain" I did not realize the birds you offered were so coveted. Once it hit me I thought it was funny as all get out; I thought it was well played but I guess I have a sick sense of humor. In today's world it is sad that a good April fool's JOKE that hurt, or cost anyone anything is almost looked at as a hate crime

9. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Brian got me and I have to admit it, I do see the humor today. I do want to say though that I did not send him any hate mail, I wrote what I had to say in the thread. Wow do I feel like a tool today.

10. AFTHUNT

AFTHUNT Well-Known Member

I rely on gifted birds for my competition mounts so when I seen seaduck23 post yesterday I new it was too good to be true so I didn't post or pm (it was tempting ) but I had a good laugh, ;D thanks for that.

11. Well B Jones had I thought I won the lottery just to be told April fools I too would have been a bit disappointed. Glad to see you come around...

12. alan webfoot

alan webfoot New Member

some of us still have a good humor because I'm laughing right now DL ,it's a wonder some clueless individual hasn't already posted up something like that for real. can you imagine the explanation when officer friendly knocks on their door.

13. DL

DL Well-Known Member

Daves Not Here!!!