1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Western Juniper pieces and wallhanger tan fur

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by coloradocat, Apr 6, 2015.

1. coloradocat

coloradocat Member

Well I'm back!!! Most who deal with me know I had some eye issues and family issues this winter. But its time to get back into it. I can access my propertys now as they are dry.

[​IMG]
    #013 13"tall x 7"widex 17" long also has a spot on the base that is vacant that is 6"x 6". Very nice perch type piece, or small mammal. Price $50 plus shipping.SOLD

[​IMG]
    #014 Cinnamon roll piece, all dead wood so rich in color. 9"tall x 10wide x15"long.$50 plus shipping.SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    #015 16"tall x13" wide x 18"long Nice tall piece, good for fish or birds. $55 plus shipping.SOLD

[​IMG]
    #016 Pedestal piece. 10"tall x 11 wide x 13 long. Top portion has a area of 8x11 Nice twisted piece sandwiched between juniper bases $60 plus shipping.SOLD

I also have raccoon,black raccoon,beaver,pine marten,skunks,possums,mink, tan dyed beaver tails, slipped ringtail with good tail. All garment tanned for wall hangers. Good quality Colorado fur. PM if your interested in something.

Juniper, I have had requests to search for certain items, and spent time doing so, but got burned on a lot of pieces. If you want me to look for stuff, I ask that you send a drawing on roughly whats in your mind, so I have a idea of what to look for. What is 6" x 28" with a lot of character to some is different to me. PM with questions. I also plan on offering natural dead pieces as they ae found. Not cleaned up.

PM with any questions or if you want something. Do not respond on thread as it bumps it and is not fair to other sellers. Thanks for looking.

Otis Latham
    PO Box 61
    Mesa, CO 1643
    970-268-5554

2. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

3. cameron2

cameron2 Well-Known Member

Otis is a great guy to deal with. Glad to see you back, my friend.

4. hhi8041

hhi8041 New Member

Otis I will take #16
    Thanks Russ

5. Brad Boyd

Brad Boyd New Member

Are you still selling twisted Juniper. I would like to have a piece for a pedestal for an Axis.
    Thanks,
    Brad Boyd
    [email protected]

6. jakecs

jakecs Member

looking for a small football sized for a catfish mount [email protected] thanks Chris