1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

freeze dryer needed

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by JerseyJays, Apr 8, 2015.

1. JerseyJays

JerseyJays Well-Known Member

Looking to get into freeze drying... looking for advice on which company makes the best dryer for pet taxidermy.
    Probably will look for a used one, but I see a few companies out there, looking for pros and cons from the users who may have them.

Also if anyone has a connection to a used one.. lmk. I need it shipped to nj

Thanks

2. alan webfoot

alan webfoot New Member

several on ebay but It'd be worth a drive to check them out[especially considering price of that investment] ,, first hand and see them fired up.

3. JerseyJays

I've been contacted by a few that are not legit. Just in hopes I mail them a check for $10,000.

4. twinrivers

twinrivers Active Member

Company in MN makes them. Can't find my brochure right at the moment. They are $30 K tho so gonna put that on the back burner for a while...at least until I don't have a mortgage payment.

5. JerseyJays

I contacted 3 different companies for a quote 3 weeks ago and none replied.

6. twinrivers

twinrivers Active Member

Found that brochure. It is Freeze Dry Company from Nisswa, MN. Number is 800-851-2110 or 218-963-2100. Website is www.freezedryco.com.

7. JerseyJays

Yeah screw them.. I emailed them already... if a company can not answer an email asking how much something cost I don't want their product.
    I emaild them along with taxidry And one other company, noone replied