1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NancyJ -- Bruce & Nancy Jenkins

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by akvz, Apr 13, 2015.

1. akvz

akvz New Member

Bought some raw bear skulls from Nancy & Bruce a bit ago... unfortunately, UPS threw them out! Luckily, they were both very eager to work on a refund/replacement skulls for me, and they got here just fine. Good contact, didn't leave me stranded and out my money and skulls! Nancy even called when UPS told her they'd be tossing the skulls... unfortunately I didn't get the message until too late because I was at work, but she certainly went above and beyond to call me and try to keep my skulls from being garbage. I appreciate all they did for me as a seller. Thanks, guys!

2. ShawnK

ShawnK Don't take criticism to heart, it's a free lesson

Why would ups throw away the skulls?

3. Where is the like button?

4. akvz

akvz New Member

UPS damaged the box during handling, which caused it to smell. They refused to put it on their truck and did not allow me time to pick them up from their facility (about 45 minutes away) before tossing them. I had a call to corporate about the matter because of how unprofessional UPS was about that first box... would not give me information or let me pick it up when I called about it. Told me it was thrown away and that was final and they did not even apologise about binning the box.