1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thanks for a Great New York Show this Weekend !

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Jer, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Jer

Jer Member

Thanks to everyone who helped make this weekends show a success. Hopefully everyone had a fun time and learned alot. There were too many noteworthy pieces to mention but congratulations to this years Best of Show winner Don Miller for his Turtle as well as the other winners.

Special Thanks to Pete Lajoie, Michelle Burkholder, Gregg Ielfield, and Mark Vitch for their judging and seminars. Also to Kris Kave, Todd Capitano, Tim Jordan, Brian Noody, and John Wilke for donating their seminars. Thanks also to the suppliers, hopefully it was worthwhile.

And thanks to the Board. Its a great team of people who really try to make the show sucessful. Welcome to our new board members Josh Saville and Kurt Vanderwerker and thanks to Bill Dunn and Robert Daniel for accepting new terms.

Hope to see you next year...

UTNY Board

2. Rick_B

Rick_B New Member

We had an awesome time this weekend. It was a very nice show. I'm glad I had the opportunity to go. I got to see some old friends as well as meeting some new ones.

Those that went to the bar after the banquet Will appreciate this

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608025755988266424&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

3. Great job as always by this group. They are a great group of people. I had great time and always great to meet new friends. Congrats to all the big winners. Awesome work everyone

4. gobbl4me

gobbl4me New Member

I cant thank the judges, everyone that did a seminar, the suppliers, the board , Steve Hackett and all the members and competitors enough for all the work that went in to the show! What an awesome time! The mounts were fantastic! I cant wait until next year! Thank you for making it a great show! Bill D Next year we will have a band for friday night, but the dj worked out well for this year.

5. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

I guess Steve was singing again LOL

6. Rick_B

Rick_B New Member

Yep, it was Epic. There has to be a video somewhere

7. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

It was a great show! Definitely need a band next year. ... no offense Steve. ...I'm sure your voice is as sexy as you are haha! :eek: