1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Are artificial bird heads needed?

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by Primetines, Apr 13, 2015.

1. mallard1

mallard1 New Member

"REAL VS FAKE...WHICH IS WHICH" is NOT a statement.

And it certainly is NOT a statement "that is stating one is real and one is fake".

You were, again now, real wrong, not artificially wrong. Cut your losses, and admit it - don't just keep digging in it deeper.

2. Come on your grasping at air now, Both can mount birds, both are bird taxidermist . To ask which one is a better bird taxidermist still needs fine tuning. Both are just as knowledgeable as the other on Technics . The correct question is whom can employ those Technics on a regular basis.

3. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

Easy. since both perform taxidermy on birds, the answer is both. Even if Nancy's are better, it doesn't make George less of a bird taxidermist than he is. Man, you need to put George in his place. You seem to be faltering. You can't let him get away with having an opinion. You can't let him be blunt or not beating around the bush. You can't let him make a course statement no matter how true it is. Stop pussyfooting around and nail this guy before he offers any more advise gained by many years of experience. You just can't let him get away with it! Stop him NOW!

4. Tanglewood Taxidermy

What is this lier, lier pants on fire stuff. Bring down the woman of falsehood. Pummel her for her twist speech and her spewing of untruth. Verbally flog this person of slight of hand and deceptive speech! Burn her down!

5. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

ROTFLMAO And besides being a jerk, you can't read, huh, Byrdman???? I plainly STATED that I couldn't tell and didn't know. You may as well face what everyone else knows for sure now: You're a baby magpie - all mouth and ass and all you do is squawk and crap. You're a sore loser, but a loser just the same.

6. I dont care who you are thats funny right there . ROTFLMAO

7. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

Now THIS is why I'm glad that I went to school back in the days when we had no choice but to learn how to diagram sentences. It was hard for me at first, but by the time that school year ended I had it completely figured out. 'Aced the finals with a grade of 100. After all, English was my second-favorite subject, right after art.

'Not bragging; I just brought up that old history to help explain that I can be a real grammatical PITA if I want to be. Normally I choose to write informally, but I know how to construct sentences and I also know how to read them.

I won't try to educate you in English 2.0, Byrdman. Just suffice it to say that you're wrong.

8. George

The world is wrong and only the Byrdbrain is right. I sure wish I could buy you for what you're worth and sell you for half what you think you're worth.

9. Tanglewood Taxidermy

And their ego.

10. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

Byrdman, you never answered this question.

11. Rick RR GBirds

Rick RR GBirds Let's go kill some birds...I'm psyched!

First time on time on taxi dot net in about a year. And, now I remember why I left.

redwolf likes this.
  12. George

Rick, PLEASE! We continue to hear that tired assed comment and yet, those who make it just HAVE to try and be remembered by their leaving. How about taking the magpie byrdman with you this time.

13. George

Well if that's true, why hasn't your ignorant ads joined them?

14. George

But I can spell and diagram sentences. You won't live long enough to learn what if forgotten cause there ain't no cure for stupid.

15. Well I stumbled upon this wonderful thread because I was taught to use the real head and am considering going to artificial....

Imagine my astonishment and pure excitement that I found this display of childish wonder hidden amongst the everyday issues of bird taxidermist! Oh thank you for bringing this joy to my otherwise boring day!

Ah George your the best for a good entertaining argument!

Byrdman though I am in agreement on a real head working good and astonished you could still be arguing this when in fact Nancy's point was in agreement with your argument that the real head can be done very good you still relenquish nothing at the point you should be bowing down to Nancy in a tusche' girl tusche' kindaway.

Nancy my dear never seen you get in on one of these but you go girl! You burnt his ass like ignored BBQ and actually you proved that he was right or hell we all are. If done right either method is correct!

Well I missed really what I get to jump in and say except OMG dude that turkey head is a definately DO NOT try again. Man if you let ppl see that who know anything about turkeys or turkey taxidermy you may have to pay them to let you do that cause surely anyone who has seen one wouldn't allow that to be done to their trophy and I mean this in the best sort of way really! Heck we all start somewhere.
    Call Boondocks and get a head! If your taking this seriously at all you gotta do freeze dried.

16. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

17. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

18. duxrus

duxrus Active Member

Notice I said "assume" and we all know what happens when you do that. Hence five extra pages for this post...hell, I wasnt above telling Nancy that they all we impressive no matter the method used. Back to my thoughts of who gives a crap of any method used, it alls falls on the final results.

19. George

Byrdman does. He's spent 4 of the pages trying to save face. ROTFLMAO

20. George

Oh yes there is. I suppose I should feel some guilt in exposing you as a total jerk and watching you make an even bigger fool of yourself? But I don't. LMAO