1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

No Taptalk Taxidermy.net Forum?

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by Tenguns, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Tenguns

Tenguns New Member

I see reference to it a couple places - but when I do a search in Taptalk - I get nothing but state oriented hunting and fishing sites. Did the net drop support for Taptalk? Usually - once you have it, you have it. Be handy for folks on the go all the time like me.

2. bonus41

bonus41 Member

they don't have tapatalk but they use Ohub Campfire instead :3

3. I'm reading this on tapatalk right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

I wish somebody would give a step by step on how to set it up on an I-phone. If I access taxi-net through Safari on my cell phone, I get popup after popup telling me to download a Tap-a-talk app. I've tried and failed a few times, so I finally said to Hell with it...life is too short for this bulls**t.

5. scottdawg

scottdawg Member

It's been awhile since I set my IPhone up for taxi net. You need to get the Ohub App then set your password. Then you need to go to your phone settings App find Safari and turn on the pop up blocker. I never get pop up when I'm on my IPhone hope this helps. Another form site I visit wants me to use the Tap-a-talk app but I won't do it as the reviews are not good about it.