1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bill Yox Workshop on Mounting Whitetail Deer

Discussion in 'Training' started by Rick Krane, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

I know it is a strange time of the year to have a workshop on mounting whitetail however I have had several folks contact me and and ask if Bill Yox was coming back out to New England to do a second workshop this year on mounting white tail. So I wanted to throw it out there for you folks in the New England and surrounding areas if there was enough intrest for November to have a workshop or 2?

If there is enough intrest we will do 2 two day workshops with no more than 3 participants per workshop. Just Like the last wokshops, Bill will show how to prep a cape ( you provide) and how to set horns and install artificial nose pieces, his method's for ear butts and much much more. Bill shares openly his tricks and techniques for mounting a world class white tail!

If you are interested in working hands on with Bill in a small setting contact me by dropping and Email or a phone call. Again only 3 participants per wokshop. Hopefully all the supplies will be provided as the last workshop!

My Best
    Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry