1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

SOLD!Lifesize Appaloosa Leopard Foal

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by EastonWest, Apr 22, 2015.

1. EastonWest

EastonWest What we do in North Dakota, STAYS here.

Had an untimely death on the farm. One of my friends Appaloosa Fillies died of natural causes the other day. was about a week old. It is currently frozen whole but I will be skinning it this weekend for taxidermy. Will not ship whole as this foal weighs shy of 75 pounds but will include carcass measurements with the hide. Will Dorsal skin and leave legs and tail in the hide. let the buyer worry about relief cuts ;). Unless of course It is sold before the weekend in that case will skin to specifications. Hide will be sold frozen in an insulated box and require 2 day UPS shipping. Will make a very unique mount as this filly had an absolutely breathtaking color pattern. I would like to at least get her stud fee back and am asking $500 plus shipping. I will accept check, money order, or paypal (6% extra fee to cover paypal fees). If interested or have any questions please email me at [email protected] or pm me. my phone number available upon request. Thanks everyone! EB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. EastonWest

Re: Lifesize Appaloosa Leopard Foal

been getting a few messages, wanted to clarify the skull is not for sale. Thanks. EB

3. EastonWest

Have it skinned out and in the freezer. Went with the ventral skin instead of the dorsal. Will drop the price to $300 plus shipping

4. EastonWest

SOLD!