1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

taxidermy schools

Discussion in 'Training' started by mike moore, Sep 2, 2006.

1. mike moore

mike moore Guest

I would like to thank Bill & Terri Dishman, At Second Nature School Of Taxidermy in Bonner M.T.
    Their school is a great place to get a wide spectrum of knowledge for the profession of taxidermy.
    After going through the curriculum I ,feel confident in my skill from what i was taught to pursue
    any and All goals in the field of taxidermy.

It"s a good and enjoyable atmosphere for anyone's pace !!

For anyone seeking knowledge in this field , I highly recommend "Second Nature School Of Taxidermy" .

You will enjoy it !!

Sincerely,
    Mike moore / August Student 2006

2. weekley2006

weekley2006 New Member

I went to Missouri Taxidermy Institute in Linn Creek Missouri and Chip & Carrie Stamper are the best teachers you can ever ask for. Chip was an outstanding teacher that took the time to show you a second time if you didnt get it the first time and will show you a third time if you still didnt get it . OUTSTANDING SCHOOL TEACHERS AND FACULITY THANK YOU VERY MUCH Rick Weekley

3. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

And Bill is a treat to deal with when I ship him fish for his students. He's 100 percent honest and first class. Sounds like he's that way all around.

4. HOLMES

HOLMES Active Member

I also went to the Missouri School. You wont find a better familly than Chip and Carrie. Great school

5. Kevin M.

Kevin M. Active Member

I also went to Missouri taxidermy institute. I learned a lot. No complaints here.