1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Employment Opportunity at Gunners Taxidermy

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Employment' started by Harry Whitehead, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Harry Whitehead

Harry Whitehead I love to hunt Buffalos!!!!!

I am looking for a Bird Taxidermist. My buddy Ryan Rhodes decided to move back home which has put me in need once again of a QUALIFIED bird taxidermist. I am looking for someone that is honest, dependable and not afraid to work. Healthcare, IRA benefits are available. All are tax sheltered. I am not looking for someone that I have to teach. I've been down that road too many times and it always is a dead end. I don't mind tweaking your skills a little but a start from scratch I'm not interested in. You realistically make $20 to $30 per hour. If you follow my techniques you will make $1000 a week at least. It is all on commission and quality is of utmost importance. I have had problems in the past with employees that have an unrealistic goal of the money that they want to make and therefor the quality starts to decline. Not all people are cut out for this kind of employment so make sure you can handle it before you respond. If you are serious, please respond by email. [email protected] Background checks will be required.