1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

GSTA SHOW UPDATE

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by AJM WILDLIFE DESIGN, May 1, 2015.

1. AJM WILDLIFE DESIGN

AJM WILDLIFE DESIGN New Member

Ok the website has been update with all the show info www.gstaonline.org
    go to upcoming events page and click on the links for info. We are introducing for the first time a Rogue Taxidermy category at this years show. Great seminars lined up and great vendors register now!!!!

2. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Can't wait to see old friends and have some fun in NJ!

Rick Krane!

3. Show is looking up. Great judges, seminars and Friday night party. I'll be doing the auction and will be auctioning off a seaduck hunt for eiders and scoter. This is a great friendly show.

4. Heck, I am planning on going this year just for the world famous POOL party & cannon ball contest !!!

Gregg I

5. sounds like fun guys! Steve make sure you sing sponge bob for everyone at auction! lol ;) ;D Greg make sure you video and post it too!

6. Will do, Then I think there should be a first ever GSTA tattoo contest !!! What an idea, 10$ to enter winner gets half and GSTA gets half,,,, nice idea, just a thought.

See you all there.

Gregg

7. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

N.J.
    Yeah Steve, MAKE SURE you sing that same song the exact same way too. I heard it got rave reviews at the UTNY show, LOL!!!

8. Fred Barilla

Fred Barilla Member

Looking forward to the show! Should be a great time!

John, what are the chances for a duet?

-Fred