1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

momma ground hog and (2 babies sold) momma still available

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by saddlehorse_98, May 7, 2015.

1. saddlehorse_98

saddlehorse_98 Member

first off for all you for sale post police out their my previous post of ground hogs where sold and I was not reposting those animals opossums and ground hogs. would make no since to post sold items again. and these pictures are not the same only taken on same back ground

I'll try again this add is for one momma ground hog $20.00 and (2 babies $20.00 each. SOLD their will also be a shipping cost on these animals as well. note that one baby is 2" smaller than the other one 1 being 12" NTB while the other is 10" NTB the mom is 20NTB and 13 Girth small scrape on nose of mom other wise no wholes in any of them. you don't have to buy all three just buy the ones you want and I will ship priority mail insulated box or ice chest with ice. unless you ask for something different. thanks

Attached Files:

2. saddlehorse_98

saddlehorse_98 Member

Re: momma ground hog and 2 babies

babies

Attached Files:

3. saddlehorse_98

saddlehorse_98 Member

momma

Attached Files:

4. saddlehorse_98

saddlehorse_98 Member

momma

Attached Files:

5. saddlehorse_98

saddlehorse_98 Member

momma trying to show the small scrap on forehead nothing a touch with the air brush couldn't fix

Attached Files:

6. disabled

disabled Active Member

sent you a pm john

7. CharlieH

CharlieH New Member

Are babies still available? If so I am interested how much shipped to 64012. Thanks Charlie Cell 816 813 7854

8. saddlehorse_98

saddlehorse_98 Member

sorry Charlie babies are now sold but I do have the mom in great shape. thanks