1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

East Coast Tannry

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Jeffery, May 10, 2015.

1. Jeffery

Jeffery New Member

Anyone having trouble getting a hold of East Coast Tannery? All their voice mail boxes are full?

2. dcooper

dcooper Member

You can always try sending Joe an email : [email protected], or send him a PM at "eastcoastjoe".

3. They were having problems with there phone and Internet something about a truck ripped down the lines or damaged lines.

4. I used them one time. The good and the bad...They had my cape FOREVER. I always had a hard time getting ahold of them. One day when I did get Joe to answer, here is how the conversation went...Me: Joe, this is *#&[email protected], Im just calling to check the the status of my cape that I sent to you. Joe: How would I know the status, Im not there right now. When I did get my cape back about 6 to 7 months later, it was fantastic, great looking, fabulous job. When I checked my credit card statement he charged me $195.00 for my Hog head cape...but had quoted me $150.00. Again, that was the good and the bad. Cant say if I will use them again, but, I will definitely try a few others first.

5. 1tigger

1tigger Active Member

I've done business with them before and got exactly what was described and when they said I would get it !

6. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

Used them for years with no issues.

7. shaggy_griffon

shaggy_griffon New Member

he's been super busy, i texted him monday-ish and he got back to me today, it happens people! life happens