1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WTC fish

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by 1fish2fish, May 11, 2015.

1. 1fish2fish

1fish2fish Well-Known Member

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.894543483941331.1073741848.418998444829173&type=3

Haven't seen too many of the fish entries on the net, but found quite a few on Wheely's Facebook page (above). Thanks Wheely. Quite a few nicely done fish! And some great concepts and compositions to boot.

Enjoy,
    Scott

2. hambone

hambone Well-Known Member

Very enjoyable thanks for posting.

3. duxdog

duxdog Active Member

Any way the view without being a facebooker?

4. Brian W

Brian W Active Member

Thanks Scott..........

5. 1fish2fish

You should be able to see them when you go to the link. I too don't have a Facebook account. Rick Krane has some more (fish) photos from the show linked to his Facebook page too, link is provided in his last post.

As for results, I've only heard that Dave won. Looks like there could have been a few perch dinners though.

Best,
    Scott

6. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Ditto.

I won't go there as they will automatically reinstate my Facebook account if I do. I don't want anything to do with that site.

7. 1fish2fish

??

No log on requested/required. It's the best I've got.
    Best, Scott

8. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Dave (UFD) won Best in World Warmwater Fish (skinmount) with his Tiger Rockfish. He also won Best in World Reproduction with his Rainbow Trout.

Tyler Erickson (Topnotch) won 2nd In World Reproduction with his beautiful Perch on the green reeds.

Rodney Schreurs (spelling is off) won 2nd or 3rd in World Warmwater with his Clams. It was 2nd In World Reproduction, but they moved it because the shells were real.

NO LMB Title, again....

NO Coldwater Fish Titles.

There were some really really nice fish there. It was great to see them all in person.

9. Just click on that link Cecil , a selection of pics will pop up , no need to log in , well it worked for me. Some amazing stuff there, wish we had shows like that in this part of the world. I sympathise with you about fb .

10. topnotch

topnotch Member

rodneys clam got best in world in the reptile, amphibians, OTHER category, skin mount
    it was classified here which it fit better because the shell Was real

11. duxdog

duxdog Active Member

When i click on the link it tells me i must first log in.

12. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Scott,

I really appreciate it but I know I don't have to log in. Unfortunately if I click on the link I get a email from Facebook saying "welcome back to Facebook," and I'm back on.