1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

ScanMite. The way to reach out at new clients

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by boarzhead, May 14, 2015.

1. boarzhead

boarzhead God created man... Samuel Colt made them equal!

This is an APP that can change the way you can reach out to new clients... It is a brass plate measuring in only 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 inches and tells the whole story of your clients hunt. Once you scan this code that you attach to their mount, it tells the full story, shows pictures, videos, and all the info from the hunt. This is a must have to promote your business. When someone scans this it then sends an email to you showing this person is interested. Then you can send out a newsletter to them showing you were the taxidermist and what you can offer. This app is endless. So here is a sample and you be the judge. I f interested, and I know you will, contact Charles Comer at ScanMite... 919-906-5849
    There is nothing out there that can compare to this. Your customer will have living memories for life. I uploaded a code to show my brothers Monster hog. Scan it using a barcode scanner from your phone and see how this works. This code will be uploaded today so if it doesn't work right away. try back later today. I know you will all be amazed as I was.

Attached Files:

2. boarzhead

It is up and running. Please scan it and you will understand how this can change how your networking will increase...

3. boarzhead

Well I put this out and was wondering if anyone has any questions or is using this product?

4. boarzhead

Well I put this out and was wondering if anyone has any questions or is using this product?

5. EA

EA Well-Known Member

I'm thinking my phone may be smarter than I.

I can't find a bar code scanner in it.. Fingerprint scanner I got.

6. freeze_1

freeze_1 Booboo, my business manager

My phone has a teenie little hole for the head phones, but I don't think it can scan any thing.

7. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Turns out my phone isn't smarter than I after all...

1st went to Youtube. There are a lot of tutorials there for the s6 that I have..I have everything shut down to save battery. I can go 2+days without charge that way. I don't use all that crap most of the time.

Had to turn on Google Play Store. Get a bar code/scanner app from WB Development Team. That was a YouTube recommended App. Maybe ScanMite has one too. I didn't look.

#2 got the app. Took picture - file to big. Had to copy picture to paint and resize.

#3 took another picture of resized picture. App read info took me to ScanMite where I did not have to download their app too, but its an option.

You can just go directly to the url and see all the info. 350# Hog wacked while nibbling on some sweet potato's Nice!

Now that I have the app and know how it works, it won't be a hassle like first time set up was.

I think its a pretty cool feature.

8. ScanMiteTrophy

ScanMiteTrophy New Member

Thanks for checking out ScanMite. Here's the link I have for what I consider my monster NC Boar: http://trophy.scanmite.com/boarzheadswildlifetaxidermy/charles-comer/nc-monster-boar Picture seeing my mount and wanting to know what, where, how of it all ... a scan of my QR Code will bring this page up on your phone. ScanMite mobile app (iOS at the moment) has a QR Code scanner built in with history and so forth. I've shared this link on my social media sites as well. One purchase of one of our QR Codes lasts a lifetime....no subscription for the hunters to manage. Partnerships with taxidermists to help grow your business is more than welcome. We're a veteran-owned business as well. Contact me directly if you'd like to chat about what we're doing. Thank you for your time. Charles Comer 919.906.5849 [email protected]