1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Do you have a TV or Radio on in the Shop?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Cecil, May 21, 2015.

1. Yes TV

18 vote(s)
    19.6%
  2. Yes Radio

49 vote(s)
    53.3%
  3. Both

25 vote(s)
    27.2%
  4. Neither I prefer quiet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Do you have a TV or Radio on in the shop. Or do you prefer solitude?

Myself I have TV on. I like the radio but the damn commercials drive me crazy. At least with the TV I can fast forward through the commercials via DVR after setting the channel on pause.

2. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

Music going all the time. Screaming metal if I need motivation to get going, which is most of the time.

3. juli

juli Active Member

radio, but I would rather have some ebooks.

4. Sonnyknight

Sonnyknight Member

Here
    Radio for me.

5. Dave Byrd

Dave Byrd Active Member

Plain old am/fm radio.

6. I normally listen to free Pandora Radio. Not entirely commercial free, but few enough that I haven't the incentive to purchase their add free app. I'm also partial to solitude and enjoy silence from time to time.

7. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

2 big flat screens :)

8. Duckslayr

Duckslayr Active Member

Jim Rome in the morning, bible teaching podcasts in the afternoon, then some loud classic rock from my Spotify playlist to wrap up the day! Sucks that my high school music is now classic rock!

9. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Depends on my mood at the time. Radio or CD if I listen to anything. If I am having a bad day, total silence usually.

10. flat screen and radio/cd player. We play the radio 90 % of the time. Since Im a classic rock guy I like to play it loud. Its funny sometime when somebody slips in on us and will walk in half ass dancing and saying yall are rocking up in here.
    My wife likes to put a move in sometimes and basically just listen to and keep up with it with out actually watching it. If we stopped to watch it we wouldn't get nothing done.
    Ist not usually for me to be singing along with the radio while im stitching up a deer. It just makes the day go by faster for me. and a lot more fun !

11. Conservation talk radio.

12. James Marsico

James Marsico Well-Known Member

Fox news, talk radio, country music,
    back and forth. Not really paying attention to any of it but the sound helps me keep a pace.

13. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

Internet radio

14. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

A t.v. wouldn't help me because we don't have cable, but I listen to the radio online.

15. I listen to recorded lectures and language cds.

16. fishmaster

fishmaster Well-Known Member

Books on tape downloaded onto ao ipad from the local library. Usually go thru two books a week. Pandora inbetween.

17. Internet radio through my phone

18. TIMBUCK

TIMBUCK Active Member

Radio and when I listen to Motley Crew, my neighbors listen to Motley Crew also

19. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

My TV stays on FOX Business News.

20. scottdawg

scottdawg Member

Radio going all the time. I'll switch stations depending on what I want to hear, sometimes a CD