1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

How about a little fishing and a Fish Workshop in Alaska with Rick Krane

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, May 29, 2015.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Hey Gang!

Have you ever been to Alaska or looking for a reason to return? September 21-24, 2015 I'll be teaching a 4 Workshop in Soldotna, Alaska to a limited group of 4 Fishheads looking to have some fun, learn about fish and go fishing! I have complete details over at the Facebook page so if your interested check it out! You sure can give me a call as well or drop me an email. 603-336-7296 [email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/events/1092262300789592/1105347146147774/

Hope to see you there for what will be a great Adventure!

My Best

Rick Krane

[​IMG]

2. fishmaster

fishmaster Well-Known Member

Rick,
    A great idea and don't forget to tell folks that the entire trip should be tax deductible if they already are in business. (disclaimer- please check with your tax advisor before taking advice from a fish taxidermist) Actually the tax deduction part is what we be sure to tell our wives.

3. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Don thanks so much for that reminder! How cool is that! Man it was so great seeing you again at the worlds and you Sir are and have always been a great inspiration to me! Thanks for the friendship!!

Rick Krane

4. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

But Rick isn't it winter by that time in Alaska? :)

Just kidding of course. Sounds like a great opportunity!

5. fishmaster

fishmaster Well-Known Member

Oh Thanks Rick, it was good seeing you again. I am so jealous of you getting to fish alaska this fall. It's been several years. I will probably be in Hawaii about then as my son got stationed there. That won't be all bad but i'd still rather be in alaska. Catch a few for me.
    Don

6. Clew

Clew Help a child, Build our future

York, SC
    I'm In and looking forward to it
    Carl

7. Rick, what r u fishing for?