1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Oklahoma Taxidermists Association Convention 2008

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by Ken Edwards, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

June 26th through 28th, 2008
    25th Annual Oklahoma Taxidermists Association Convention
    Crowne Plaza Hotel, Oklahoma City, OK
    Contact <A HREF="mailto:[email protected]">Kenneth Bauman</A> at (405) 247-5711 or visit the <A HREF="http://www.oklahomataxidermistsassociation.com/" target="_blank">OKTA website</A>.

2. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    The officers and board of the OKTA would like to announce the 2008 judges lineup for our convention. Don & Jessica Stevens of AL will be judging whitetails (Don), gameheads and life-size mammals (Jess). Danny Owens of TX will be judging birds and Jeff Mourning of CO will be judging Fish, Reproductions & Reptiles. Each will present a seminar in their specific field as well as judge. Mitch Webb of AR and Randy Life of Jonas are also scheduled to present seminars. The president's challenge for 2008 will be trout and salmon species. Hopefully, everyone can make plans to join us for this awesome even. For more information, see: www.oklahomataxidermistsassociation.com THANKS!

3. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    Bad news, Don & Jessica Stevens have had to cancel. I will post more information when it is available.

4. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    Bryan Eppley (OH) & Biil Yox (NY) will replace Don & Jessica.

5. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    This convention is a little over a month away. We have added a few other suppliers to the list, including Wildlife Gallery and Archie Phillips Supply. Remember, June 26th. I have brochures if you need one mailed to you. E-mail me your physical address and I will mail you one.

6. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    The show is coming up June 26th. Call the hotel to make reservation if you are coming. Remember, it is cheaper to pre-register, than to pay at the desk the first day.

7. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    2 weeks to go. Check out the website for schedule changes: www.oklahomataxidermistsassociation.com

8. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    Less than one week away. I had to switch seminar #1 and #3, due to travel conflicts. Hope to see everyone there. We have the highest number of pre-registered mounts we have had in years. It is looking to be a great show.