1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Whitetail deer class with Cary Cochran and Casey Watterson

Discussion in 'Training' started by loneleaf, May 31, 2015.

1. Are you ready to expand your knowledge and understanding of one of north Americas most prized big game animals the white tailed deer? World champion deer expert Cary Cochran and myself will be holding a 5 day class coming this September. We will study and mount your deer with you and 3 other lucky students during this in depth whitetail course. The course will be held in my studio in Mt. Gilead, Ohio. It will run Monday through Friday from 8:00 to 5:00 , dates are still to be determined. The cost will be determined by what you would like us to provide for you for your individual needs. This will be very affordable, and fun, we will share more than you will be able to comprehend and will be worth your investment! Our passion is teaching, and our love is taxidermy!

For more information please send me a message or better yet give me a call this class will book quickly!

God bless,

Casey Watterson
    419-362-1060

2. v.fleming

v.fleming New Member

What a great opportunity to work and learn with Cary and Casey both. This should fill up fast!

3. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

That is what is so cool about our community ya know when 2 great guys can offer a workshop and another great white tail guy complements too! That is the spirit that drives us and provides the opportunity for all of us to get better at what we love! This will be a great workshop with Cary and Casey!

Rick Krane

4. Thank you Rick and Vincent for your complements Cary and I have talked about doing this for some time. It's just time to do it! We hope to begin to offer many more classes in multiple areas of taxidermy in the future. We all win when we give our best to help elevate each other.

Only three spots left and several I should be hearing back from soon, don't miss this opportunity !

Casey

5. The dates are now confirmed for this class it will be September 21st through the 25th.

Please give me a call to hold you spot!

Casey
    419-362-1060

6. Amazingly we still have two spots available for this class. Don't miss this opportunity Cary Cochran is a world champion deer taxidermist and has judged the world show deer categories multiple times. If you want to get better you must learn from those who have the knowledge and understanding to help you improve your work. If your like me you will always say someday I'm going to do it, don't put it off any longer start improving your work and enjoy the benefits for years to come. I hope to here from you soon.

Casey
    419-362-1060

7. Only one spot left last chance!

8. Here is Neal, from Georgia, with his completed deer from our Advanced Whitetail Class.

Attached Files:

9. Ronnie, from Maryland, pictured here with his Whitetail Deer from our Advanced Whitetail Class.

Attached Files:

10. Here is Travis, from Ohio, with his Whitetail Deer from our Advanced Whitetail Class.

Attached Files:

11. Here is a photo of our advanced whitetail deer class, what a great group of guys eager to learn something new. Each one has the abilities to go as far as they choose in the advancement of taxidermy. They are great taxidermists, but even better people, Cary and I enjoyed our brief time with each one of them. We hope much was gained in this class, and as Cary would say, "We ain't going to flim - flam Ya"! Each deer was mounted with Carys new Chewing its cud open mouth that was used in our world show deer. If you would like one of these new mouth cups please contact me and I can get one for you. More classes will be coming let me know if you would be interested.

419-362-1060
    Casey

Attached Files:

12. ralpheddie

ralpheddie New Member

Casey...I would be interested to know if you will be scheduling more classes and when Thanks Ed Long 330-421-4940