1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Cheap Coyotes, Cheap Rabbits, and More!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Light Rail Coyote, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Light Rail Coyote

Light Rail Coyote Active Member

Got a late winter/early spring male coyote in my freezer. Had photos but laptop was stolen, along with the pics. It's currently frozen whole and boxed up, ready to go. Average size and color. Nothing special. Shot through the side - bullet holes fixable. Good skull. Pay $35.00 shipped and it's yours.

Also have flat-rate boxes full of raw rabbit hides. Some have heads with skulls. Some do not. Thick fur on these; were kept in a temperature-controlled barn. Mixed colors, but mostly white. Great for tanning practice. One box of two is $9.00 shipped ($2.00 per hide, plus $6.00 shipping). Other box of 10 is $35.00 shipped ($2.00 per hide, plus $15.00 shipping). Have a BUNCH more rabbits each at $2.00 each, as well. Let me know how many you want and pay for shipping costs, and they're all yours. Can get up to 100+.

Next is a large dark-colored coyote. Green frozen. Rusty brown with black guard hairs. Skinned for taxidermy. Minor skinning nicks/damage that is easily repairable. Cased with all paws and claws. Good ears, eyes, lips, nose, etc. $55.00 shipped.

Small roadkill coyote pup. Under 40" total length if memory serves me well. Has some damage to toes/legs from road rash, but could be repaired by competent taxidermist. Good face. Average color. Wiry baby fur. Very cute. Asking $45.00 shipped.

[​IMG]

Have several salted skins, as well.

This one is a very neat dark-colored dog with black stripes on the leg skins. Pictured frozen green. Has slight damage to one eyelid; easy fix. Has since been rug cut and salt-dried. Great big Eastern critter I planned to mount myself but never got around to it. Asking $90.00 shipped.

[​IMG]

2. Running Fox

Running Fox New Member

PM'd you about the eastern yote