1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

TEXAS! YEEHAW! 36th ANNUAL TAXIDERMY CONVENTION AND STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Jerry Huffaker, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

The TTAI Board of Directors would like to invite EVERYONE to the 36th Annual Texas Taxidermy Association Convention and State Championships

Pre-Registration is way up this year so it looks like it's going to be another big show!

TTAI Website http://texastaxidermyassociationinc.org/Home.aspx

JUNE 25-27

HARVEY HALL CONVENTION CENTER

TYLER , TX

Host Hotel: Holiday inn Broadway

http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/tyler/tyrsb/hoteldetail

5701 South Broadway, Tyler, TX 75703

(903) 561-5800

Link to convention schedule : http://texastaxidermyassociationinc.org/Content/Convention%20Schedule%202015.pdf

Judges :

Manny Chavez , National Champion, Gameheads and Reptiles

Dale Manning, World Champion, Mammals

Vince Fleming, World Champion, Whitetails

Terry Weick, World Champion, fish and Birds

We also have a special treat this year, Ken Edwards and his friends Larry and Kathy Bloumquist will be attending our show.

2. Roy Holdridge

Roy Holdridge Member

Its going to be a big one!!! Come join in the competition, learning and camaraderie! See you there soon!
    Roy Holdridge VP TTAI

3. Taxiserv

Taxiserv James Newport

The show is in Tyler this year. That's North East Texas. All our neighboring states should come visit. Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, heck it's only 4.5 hours to Mississippi from Tyler. Everybody load up and come on its gonna be a great show! James Newport

4. Tri-State

Tri-State Member

That's right folks it's shaping up to be on hellavu show. World class judges with world class competitors. If you want to be the best you have to compete amongst the best and Texas is stacked with heavy hitters. Come see master taxidermists share tips and techniques that increase productivity and profitability. Come watch the Master's challenge and see how some of the very best production taxidermy is done on all sorts of gameheads. Come to the banquet and bid on hunts, guns, knives, and artwork. We have a better auction than most DU banquets. Make friends that will last a lifetime and enjoy the comradery that will take your work to the next level. We can't wait to see you. YOU are what makes the Texas convention spectacular!

5. Redfisher

Redfisher New Member

This was going to be my year, my first year taking a deer to the show. I've learned a lot from this site, and had the privilege of studying under a state and world champion. Thought I had it all planned out, I could literally see a ribbon on my deer! I wish sometimes I could rewind the clock, go back just to see what if, but then I realize I've had everything I've ever wanted in front of me the whole time, just didn't see it. Funny how things turn out. As I sit here at MD Anderson getting my next chemo treatment I wanna Wish all you guys lots of luck, and God willing, maybe next year I'll make it there!

6. Taxiserv

Taxiserv James Newport

Reality Check for us all!!
    Fight the fight and we will see you next year!!!

7. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

God Bless you red fisher, We will be thinking of you. As a good friend of mine stated once " There's a lot more important things in life than a taxidermy contest" We'll see you next spring at our free spring seminar!

8. Wildthings

Wildthings Well-Known Member

Good Luck Redfisher - you are at the right place! MD Anderson is wonderful! I Know! 21 year cancer survivor!

Leaving in a couple hours to head to Tyler - YEEHAW!

9. Redfisher, God Bless and Prayers for you.

I went last Year and had an Awesome time. I will also be missing this year but I might make it up by going to Nationals.