1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

ITA show

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by giveem3 steve, Jun 20, 2015.

1. giveem3 steve

giveem3 steve Member

This is a picture of World Champion Jeff Moorning and 2015 Idaho State All Around Taxidermist Tyler Ono at Ciraulo Snake River Ranch. On this day Jeff earned his Indian name "Chief Missing Carp” Let’s just say it is a good thing we had chicken for the BBQ.
    Jeff is a good sport, his accomplishments are second to none and we appreciate his high standard expectation when judging.
    Our World Champion Mammal Judge Greg Brumfield gave nothing away at this year’s competition. You got what you deserved and Greg's judging was set at a high level.
    Dale Manning our 2015 World Champion Bird Judge doesn't mess around. If you are not at a high level in your respective category, Dale will straighten you out. Dale is tough but fair in his effort to elevate the skill set of all the competitors. I would however like to have a discussion on the "68" & "75" scores he gave me. Dale's seminar was informative and filled with very applicable information, the best seminar I have ever attended.
    Thanks to all who made this year’s ITA Convention / Competition possible.

From Pete Ciraulo

Attached Files: