1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BOTW June 22nd, 2015

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by BrookeSFD16, Jun 22, 2015.

1. BrookeSFD16

BrookeSFD16 Well-Known Member

BOTW is a critique free thread where all can post their finished mounts. Thank you to all who participate.

2. BrookeSFD16

[​IMG]

3. I finally got the goldeneye mounted that was graciously gifted by fowlweatherfowler. [​IMG]

4. FF/Birdman

FF/Birdman Active Member

Hello all. I hope everyone is having a great week so far. I wish our viewers could take a few moments to post a picture or two. I always enjoy looking at all the beautiful works. Brooke nice looking pair of woodies and popeandyoung thanks for sharing your beautiful goldeneye piece with all of us here at BOTW. Here is a 15 pound canada goose that just finished drying and ready for pickup.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Nice work everyone! Really like the honker! Good job.

6. nate

nate Active Member

Nice job on the goose. Neck shape is spot on!

7. wilcox1088

wilcox1088 Active Member

Not near the quality as everyone else but here's a couple for me
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. fowlweatherfowler

fowlweatherfowler Well-Known Member

NW Ohio
    first attempt at some water

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Water is very nice but I keep focusing on the hen, you nailed that pose.

10. nate

nate Active Member

Yes!! That hen is outstanding!! Sweet job. Love shovelers, one of my favorite waterfowl

11. BrookeSFD16

Gonna follow Mr. Klee over in game head of the week and change BOTW to BOTM. As he stated, it's a better platform all the way around. Pictures will be up longer and it will give visitors an easier way to navigate. I'll start it up July 1...unless someone else wants to.

12. jevic035

jevic035 Member

Brooke once again I would like to say Thank You for keeping the thread going after all the BS that went on... it to bad that your getting the views but very little post .. so I thanking if you change the thread to BOTM it going to be lost ... just my to cents

13. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

nice job for your first attempt

14. ryan rhodes

ryan rhodes Active Member

Beautiful goose birdman![​IMG]

15. FF/Birdman

FF/Birdman Active Member

Thanks Ryan. I love your dead mount. Nice birds and great composition. The whole piece is very well done, Paul.