1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Garden State Taxidermists Associations Competition and Convention This Week

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by JOHNNY B, Jun 23, 2015.

1. JOHNNY B

JOHNNY B New Member

Our 23 annual competition and convention will be this Friday, Sat & Sunday
    We have 2 full days of seminars, great judges and a fantastic pool party planned
    come on down to have a great time ,we also have a full supply area with many vendors
    that will have show specials
    go to gstaonline.org for more info

2. Here is our line up of judges and vendors. Also there will be several seminars going on, including a 2 part pheasant seminar by Fred Barilla. We have one of the best warm up/ pool parties going on Friday night.
    Judges lineup:

Lou Gagliano: Whitetails
    Rick Krane : Fish & Birds
    Richard Cristoforo : Mammals/Lifesize

Vendors:
    Headquaters Supply
    Sivko Fur
    Smooth On
    Tohican Glass
    Syms Graffics
    Excel Blades
    Great American Fish Head Co.
    East Coast Outdoors
    Rogue Division

3. gobbl4me

gobbl4me New Member

Always a great show, with a great bunch of people! What a great line up of judges and seminars and vendors! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys on Friday, Bill D

4. Looking forward to the show, Great fun , great friends. Awesome pool party !

Its nice to see so many suppliers coming.

Steve, my daughter & her friend are looking forward to your famous singing,,,,

After taking many years off from competing, I am bringing some mounts, heck just yesterday I was looking at one mount & decided the base was junk,,, yes sir tore it all apart & put mount on another older base, I remember now why I have taking time off from competitions !! lol

Safe travels to you all , see you Friday.

Gregg Ielfield

5. buckshot10

buckshot10 New Member

Hi Everyone. The best taxidermy show on the east coast is this Friday. As Steve noted a packed suppliers room with some new people. And for sure the best warm up meet and greet pool party, don't miss this lots of food and drink all for the price of admission. Also NJ is noted for the largest awards and ribbons bar none. So come have a great time and meet new friends and learn something to. Mark Van Leuven V.P.

6. NJTrapper

NJTrapper Member

This show is really shaping up. Thanks to all the hard work of the members and Board. The vendor room is full, we should have some great pieces coming in, along with some of the best judges. Looking forward to getting this puppy going! See you all this weekend.

Rick Baumann
    Pres. GSTA

7. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

New Jersey here I come! It will be a great time and great folks at a great show!

Rick Krane