1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Gneral manager needed

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Employment' started by Tri-State, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Tri-State

Tri-State Member

Howdy,

Lets quit messing around. Who wants to make $18 per hour? If you are a good taxidermist with leadership qualities I AM READY TO HIRE RIGHT NOW! I own and operate Tri-State Taxidermy in Houston Texas. We have been in business for 17 years. We do work from all over the world. Call me if you have the stomach for lots of work and plenty of money. (713)-465-7388.

Much Thanks,

Ben

2. uwebinek

uwebinek New Member

Well. I do not know - 18 $ per hour - is that good money in Texas - what happend ??

3. Tri-State

Tri-State Member

uwebenick,

that's 50k a year. Maybe you don't think that's a lot but that is almost twice the national average.

Position still available.

Cheers,

Ben

4. My math says its $37,440 yearly based on 40 hrs x 52 weeks. In Ohio for a family of four thats Federal Poverty Level.
    On the other hand if the job does pay 50k per year i would say you are in the neighborhood for a shop manager, but i dont know if thats enough to keep him long. Depends on benefits i guess, and the character of your new hire. Id love to hire in my studio but its pretty tough to find good help even if you pay them well.

5. Tri-State

Tri-State Member

We work a fifty hour week minimum. I pay time and a half overtime. I would appreciate responses from interested parties and the rest of the self-righteous math-a-magicians take their HR experience elsewhere.

Cheers,

Ben