1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

My guest room

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Skywalker, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Is featured in next months National Geographic. Cool! 8) http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2015/08/taxidermy/clark-photography#/15-snow-leopard-670.jpg

2. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

great link, everyone should see it

3. Allie

Allie Active Member

I shared that room with that critter, and he (she?) was an excellent host.

And that was funny, because I had spent a few weeks in the Himalayas a few months before arriving in Canada, hoping unrealistically to see one in the wild. Then Ken shows me to my room and I said, "Holy (smokes), is that a snow leopard?!"

4. Skywalker

Yes Dan it's a he!

5. Allie

Allie Active Member

They're all soft and furry, when the lights are out.

6. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

That's cool

7. Brian W

Brian W Well-Known Member

Very nice....Congrats

8. nice pics very cool

9. Skywalker

Seems strange that millions are going to see my guest room!

10. PA

PA Well-Known Member

That is the price of fame. Andy Warhol was credited with saying "In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes". Some of you get a LOT more than 15 minutes. I for one am glad you are getting recognition in print and on video for you represent the industry very well.

Too bad fame doesn't come with independent wealth - then everyone would want to be famous.

11. Skywalker

Now that the magazine is out I realize the logistics of such an endeavor. Robert Clark and his assistant were here for a number of days and shot a massive amount of photos and of course all the other places they went as well. Only this one from the shoot here ended up in the article and that was just because of the curiosity factor. It would sure be nice to see maybe a volume of the taxidermy photos come out so we can all see the fantastic work that Robert did on this project. 8)

Attached Files: