1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Allowed or not ?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by buckfever*, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Send it back out the door

66.3%
  2. Allow it to stay as is

25.8%
  3. Allow it stay with a covered barrier around it with a warning posted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Allowed as is with a warning posted at the entrance

3.4%
  5. Remove the christian items from the piece

4.5%
  1. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Blah,Blah,Blah. I believe, you don't, get over it.

2. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    I never said it was an "act of God" nor do I like the term! But that is what it is called even on your "secular insurance"! Simply a natural disaster that happens to all.

3. Ron B

Alabama
    I can't and wont judge why any one is doing it as I can't read their hearts and minds as well as you non judgmental atheist! Some may do it for fun...others out of goodness, others for adventure, maybe some to meet chicks or guys....who knows. If somes motives are suspect....so be it! I will judge their actions ..... and leave their hearts to God!

4. Ron B

Alabama
    I believe in you EA....................even if you are a union hack!! :p

5. EA

EA Well-Known Member

EX-Union Hack mister...All I got left is a pension and annuity. THANK GOD!! ;)

6. oh good grief we cant even discuss toones with out a poster side tracking the conversation! Get a life Walks and learn to enjoy a good sexy toon !

[​IMG]

7. SnipeCreek

SnipeCreek New Member

It should be allowed, but I don't like it. That being said, I am fairly new to taxidermy, and have never been to a competition so maybe my point will be mute.
    It should only be allowed in a separate division under a category like "art". It is taxidermy but it is not what most of us are trying to accomplish with our work, aka portray realism. I would hate for anyone to miss out on placing with a worthy, realistic piece because of this kind of thing.

8. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

Roger Rabbit, that lucky sumbeach!

9. Ron B

Alabama
    Rabbits get all the hotties!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

10. EA

EA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

VA VOOOOOM!!!!! OO LA LA!!!!! I, uh, well, uh, I gotta go. I have a cold shower calling my name. ;D

12. Ron B

Alabama
    :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

And kissy lips are not a sin either! :p :p :p :p

13. Ron B

Alabama
    Well?

14. oh good grief dont get blabber mouth started again. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Cant you just leave it at whats up higher in that raised shirt. 8) 8

15. Ron B

Alabama
    Listen sinner!! If it weren't for me and my appreciation of hot toons you wouldn't have even gotten to see that! I was the first one on this site to "come out"! :p
    I made toons fashionable again!

16. uncleheff

uncleheff New Member

Read the rest of that post and you would see that all I can do is refer you to the Bible passages construed as talking about heaven and hell. Which wouldn't be very interesting, and I'm not going to waste my time pasting all the verses from a bible site to this thread. Read it for yourself and then tell me why I should believe it, because I haven't met anyone yet who can give me a good reason to believe the heaven and hell of the bible or any other reward and punishment system in any other holy book. But maybe your up to the task...

17. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Bygolly arisen^^^^^ or ****ing crazy ass James...... that's about it

18. Ron B

Alabama
    That sir.....I am not, as I believe in the "scriptural" teaching that "no one can come to God, unless called by God"! It would be totally between you and him then! He neither needs nor ask for my opinion, though "Lord" knows...............I have one! :p

First I would like to say that I appreciate you addressing my post singularly, as apposed to adding 15 others with it! As well as your short, direct, yet un confrontational explanation as to why you failed to answer my question after saying you would! This could be the first step in your conversion!! ;) My point in asking it was not to have you post "all the verses of the bible", but to simply read them pertaining to the subject, as you at first seemed well versed in scriptures. Then I wanted to see if you still thought the scriptures promoted the same concepts you were condemning! It was a serious question....not a trap!

19. Walks I wouldn't concern my self to much even if Ron laid a trap. His traps are much like the ACME traps Wiley coyote uses. They never work and always lead to self inflicted injurey. Much like his track hoe operations. There was this one time he did manage to catch him self in a well pipe. Oh he did catch a duck once but we don't discuss that, may the little feller rest in peace.

20. Ron B

Alabama
    Always have to take it to the "toons" don't ya! :mad: Did it not once....I MEAN NOT ONCE........ever inter your mind that there was more than one roadrunner!! Huh?
    Now....go back and watch a few episodes with that thought in mind and see if it doesn't change your whole prospective!!! Just sayin!!

Sheeeesh!! ::)