1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Will train younger Female for ( live in ) companionship / friendship

Discussion in 'Training' started by Larry Vielhauer, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Looking for younger lady ( approx. 18 to 40 ) interested in learning any type of taxidermy, some experience is a plus but not necessary, in exchange for ( live in ) companionship / friendship .

I have over 40 years doing taxidermy & over 30 teaching it , have won state & National awards, operate a full time studio & train a few students per year .

Sending name , address, several pictures of yourself, face book connection & phone to ( [email protected] ) gets mine & my website in return............... I am located in upstate NY.

Reference exchange if desired............................You will learn by first watching & helping ( demonstrations ) & then by doing some mounts for yourself.

Other Details to be worked out by mutual agreement .

Serious inquiries only, don't waste my time or yours ............

2. rogerswildlife

rogerswildlife Rogers Wildlife Taxidermy Tommy Rogers

? Match. Com has its on Web site. LMAO!

3. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

Now, that may be a slippery sloop ???

4. taxidermyfreak

taxidermyfreak ***RIP DAD & JONNY***

Ok I am not understanding why this is on this Web site LMAO
    Good luck I hope it works for you :eek: :eek:

5. WildlifeLady

WildlifeLady Member

Ohio
    Too bad I'm 55 or I might answer this!

Setsuna likes this.
  6. Bahahahaha....this has got to be the most funny and unusual (and creepy) post I've ever read on here.

Setsuna likes this.
  7. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

Erie, PA
    its not creepy. he is a Taxidermist that mounts things and is looking to train someone.

8. Ya....just send a bunch of pics of yourself, be female 18-40 and live with him. Sounds like a passion for taxidermy. Its creepy, and the funniest thing I've read in a while. :eek:

9. Doesn't sound like the only thing that'll be getting mounted is the animals ;D

Setsuna likes this.
  10. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt this way! ::) :eek:

11. Dan Taylor

Dan Taylor Member

Larry needs to lay off the little blue pills

12. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

I don't have a problem with this post. This is 2015! The age of social media! There are many ways to find someone with mutual interest, ie Farmersonly.com, etc. What larger audience of taxidermists is there to pull from than this site? Hope it works out for him and a potential companion.

13. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

It is the whole "willing too train" part if it was open to anyone as the training section is thats one thing but training a woman from 18-40 is funny at to many levels. I read this to Rick and he just said "I'm not going any where near that one". If you break down the age request 18-29 a woman is not trainable but suggestible, 30-39 no longer suggestible but more so independent in thought, and 40 training is off the table!
    Funny as someone said social media there will be a button for hook ups next??
    Good luck Larry! You'll need it as some times we get what we ask for.
    Kathie

14. Larry,,, Hummm maybe you should try a diferent web site if your looikng for a date ( live in ) and remember your near that 60 year age,, 18 yr. old woman,, well let's just say that's creepy. But your near the canadian border you could just get a hit,, eh ,, good luck ya old man

15. Jon S

Jon S Well-Known Member

"Other Details to be worked out by mutual agreement ."

Love that line! I bet he finds someone.

16. I sure got a few people thinking , lol, It says Approx. for age, lol & I won't comment on the Negative comments.................except that

why do people have to make someone look like a bad guy ? Perhaps they ought to keep their thoughts to themselves ?

One person so far has been fair , thanks for that................................................................

17. Metalwolf

Metalwolf Member

It's not just creepy, it's MASSIVELY creepy. I've had old dudes try to hit on me before, and they aren't as hot and irresistible as they think they are. Larry is old enough to be my grandpa, would any young woman really want to be 'companion-shipping' with a guy they (no offense) might have to be changing his Depends in a few years? If some 18 year old chick gets with an old dude, she's either looking for a sugar daddy or she is incredibly desperate and might have severe emotional problems (again, no offense.)

I think if I would give any advice to Larry, it would be this: Stop looking at age as a main category for the 'suitability' of a companionship. Doing so makes a woman think you're just looking for a piece of tush, and the younger skewed age means that she isn't going to remain long because you and her will be a generation apart and at different life stages. Plus, you will miss a lot of potentially nice and suitable women that are over 40, who will understand you better and isn't going to be as likely to leave once her priorities or interests change. Sometimes the younger ladies might want babies, and are you willing to sire a child who you might not live long enough for to see graduate or have a life of it's own? I'm not trying to be mean, but I don't think you've thought through everything, at least not beyond 'Young hot thang.'

Setsuna likes this.
  18. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

My wife used to joke that when she turned 40 I was going to trade her in for two twenties! That didn't happen. This Sunday will be thirty-five years we have been married. (Poor woman, I don't know how she put up with me to long!) Maybe when she is 60 I will trade her for three twenties. They say their is strength in numbers.

Setsuna likes this.
  19. After reading some comments on my post I feel more explaining IS necessary for sure !..................

First of all .......................I found out how to wake up a few people on here, lol ! so IF...............................

Anyone is needing any Wholesale fish taxidermy done please CALL me ( 315-393-1483 ) as I am looking for more fish to do. I can get em back in a month or so & we can find a price to work for you I think ?

Other than this : MY post is far understood, bc I did not say enough or use the proper words ( that is me ) I guess & many people JUMP to conclusions way to fast & Judge people far to quick .......................& or just like to have FUN & joke around & make people look bad, when they have NO idea how words hurt others in general .

My post might be unusual but I don't feel creepy, really, but i guess it depends on how one feels & their opinion, as creepy IS FEAR & I guess if this post ( scares you ) than it could be called creepy. I guess it depends on the person's opinion & IF the person reading the post is NOT interested, Personally, than why would they feel Feared ? I guess for others ? I see that ....................sorry about that !

In my POST............................on the age thing it Does say Approx..................not meaning the cut off age is 40 first of all ................&

Then it doesn't say I am looking for Long term companionship or for a ( balance of LIFE partner ) etc...............

I also forgot to mention I have a furnished apartment ( on location ) - attached etc. to my home & shop where students do stay , if they desire, & there is room for several etc. & my Post says nothing about intimacy or any LOVE relationship etc. would be a factor . There are all types of friendships in this world, wake up people !

If something developed, So be it, but the post demands nothing ..................I have taught some students taxidermy for $ 0000000000 if they have no $$ & have donated many FREE mounts to needy people & organizations.............I have donated taxidermy courses to taxidermy associations etc....................

All I can say is have fun with this, but I FEEL negative comments should be made ( directly to a poster ) & NOT put on the site, esp. People like to agrue & make comments & at times there are reasons I guess so when one ( sticks out their head like I did here ) I guess your neck might get sliced a bit & I can handle that, lol !

I have noticed many posts & comments on here that are reteric,,,,,,,,,I guess that is part of the fun ...........

anyways I have helped plenty of people & am not out to harm anyone but to help others & make new friends . My reputation speaks for itself, I guess I just opened pandoras Box here, so I will have as much FUN with this as some of you negative people are, lol ..............

Happy Stuffing & God bless ..................I am a life member of NTA & NRA....................have a nice summer & fall season ............www.larrystaxidermy.com

20. Larry take no notice of the negative comments here there just jealous..lol
    hope you find what your looking for.