1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New website for my business. Check it out please

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by KittitasCatMan, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Please check out my new taxidermy website.

naturesimagetaxidermy.net

Let me know what you think.

Brent Nierman
    Kittitas, Wa.

2. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

I searched for it and couldn't find it.

3. instead of a google search, just plug in the address in the top address bar. www.naturesimagetaxidermy.net

4. taxidermyfreak

taxidermyfreak ***RIP DAD & JONNY***

On your price page nothing is lined up right and on the front page some of the words on the left side of the page are cut in half....
    And in just my opinion I think saying the part about "price shoppers" could end up hurting you more than helping you...
    You're prices are really not that bad or over the top...
    But overall I think the page looks really nice ;)

5. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

It all looks good to me. A few more pics and some close ups would be nice. It was easy to navigate and pleasant to look at. Great job.

6. mmwtdh

mmwtdh Member

Not a big fan of sites that make noise when you open them.

Gets you in trouble at the office or wakes the wife up.....

7. Short taxi

Short taxi Member

BC
    Loved the website. Personally a fan of the sound playing. Beautiful pics! Is that you in the video skinning out a bear?

8. s.iker

s.iker New Member

Honestly, looks nice BUT, the picture section was WAAAYYY to slow.. Idk if it was just the set up, or my computer, but id scroll down, think pics were done, start scrolling up and then a pic would pop up.. I wouldnt have them on an animation effect. IMO.

But other wise i did like the site. :) Good luck!

9. Short Taxi.....That is not me in the videos. These were videos that I found online that I felt were well made and best represented how I would like an animal skinned prior to reaching my shop.