1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

wanted: Raw skulls

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by bonus41, Jul 25, 2015.

1. bonus41

bonus41 Member

I'm looking for any raw skulls to keep the beetles happy! Not to picky on price or species ^.^ Please let me know

2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

I have about 150 coyote heads ,skinned, in the freezer. 11 for $66 and that is ppd anywhere in the u.s. priority with a leak proof liner bag. picked up any amount $4 each. no bullets or ball bats. all my own catch so I know how killed. no fur buyer dumpster diving.

3. bonus41

bonus41 Member

I would be interested! Sadly I live in Canada, I know I can legally import being an exporter myself but im not to sure about your end :3

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

4. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

no, sorry, can only sell in the u.s. as I have no export lisc. even if I did the export fees would make the skulls out of reason price wise. the usfws charges more than the skulls and shipping, lots more. go figure, thousands of mexican illegals come here daily but we can`t ship a box of legally taken coyote skulls to canada. amazingly we all know` live coyotes run back and forth across the u.s./canada border every day by the thousands with no inspection. hmmmm.