1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

UTA Next Year

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by RichMO, Jul 25, 2015.

1. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

I know.... I know it may be early but the UTA is already gearing up for Louisville KY..... Just to let everyone know they have a block of rooms set aside and the going rate is $82 a night. I have mine and plan on being there..... Not sure if I'll enter anything but time will tell. It's not for lack of things to mount I just enjoy meeting people and having a good time..... OH and I forgot to mention seeing all the great work people have accomplished... Rich

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I'll be there with bells on

3. Amy

Amy Mammal artist

I am highly considering going to this show for the first time next year. So many shows, so little time. The competition bug has bit me hard again and louisville is just a puddle jump away from me so this is tempting!

4. Dates for this show are May 25-29, 2016. I am looking forward to it. It is a great facility with lots of parking and a large overflow lot across the street for trailers.

Also for vendors there is a large bay door around on the side of the convention building for access to the vendor area. This will also facilitate the unloading of large mounts as it is located in the middle of the building. Easy access to this.

The convention building is beside the hotel appx. 30 yards apart.

5. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    I'll be there, was glad to see its after Iowa's turkey season this time around. They need to use up the third place masters ribbons I figure!

6. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

May 25th - May 29th

Ramada Plaza Louisville Hotel and Conference Center
    9700 Bluegrass Parkway
    Louisville, KY 40299 US

Phone Numbers
    Phone: 1-502-491-4830
    Fax: 1-502-493-3817

7. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

One of my 3 for next year. Should be awesome!

8. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

N.J.
    Don't forget your hat this time and bring the guitar with you! You were awesome in MD!!

9. I'm really hoping to make this show, it will be my first UTA show. I'm very excited that it's close enough I can drive to in a few+ hrs. :)