1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

raw skulls wanted! I don't need clean ones..

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by RENUIRT, Jul 31, 2015.

1. RENUIRT

RENUIRT Member

...I still have plenty of coyotes, raccoons, groundhogs/woodchucks, possums, reds and muskrats so mainly looking for these:

Armadillo (with head plate)
    American Hog-nosed Skunk
    Ring-tailed Cat
    Mountain Beaver
    Lynx
    Bobcat
    Porcupine
    Kit Fox
    Swift Fox
    Fisher Cat
    Cane Rat
    Javelina/Peccary
    Prairie Dog
    Coatimundi
    Wolverine
    Wolf
    Arctic Fox
    Mt. Lion
    Paddle fish

..the skulls should have no bullet holes or damage to them..a couple worn out teeth is fine..please do not commment on the post..send a pm or email of what you have and your price..seller must take PAYPAL since its my only method of payment..if you have some exotics don't hesitate to send a pm Ill let you know if i want it or not...thank you! :)

2. RENUIRT

RENUIRT Member

Re: raw skulls wanted!

..its time for me again to look for these skulls so let me know what you have and the price..thank you! :)

3. trapper400

trapper400 Active Member

Question. What is -mountain- Beaver?

4. RENUIRT

RENUIRT Member

...Im not good at explaining things so please read..lol

The mountain beaver (Aplodontia rufa) is a medium-sized rodent in the family Aplodontiadae. There are no other species in the family. Average adults weigh 2.3 pounds (1,050 g) and range from 1.8 to 3.5 pounds (800 to 1,600 g). Average overall length is 13.5 inches (34 cm), including a rudimentary tail about 1 inch (2.5 cm) long. The body is stout and compact. The head is relatively large and wide and blends into a large neck with no depression where it joins the shoulders. The eyes and ears are relatively small and the cheeks have long silver “whiskers.” The hind feet are about 2 inches (5 cm) long and slightly longer than the front feet. Mountain beavers often balance on their hind feet while feeding. The front feet are developed for grasping and climbing.Mountain beavers are found in the Pacific coastal region from southern British Columbia to northern California. They range westward from the Cascade Mountains and southward into the Sierras. Numbers are higher and populations are more Mountains and in the coast range of Washington and Oregon than elsewhere. In the southern limit of its range, populations are more scattered but sometimes locally abundant.

5. trapper400

trapper400 Active Member

Thanks, Never heard of them before. just googled it. kinda looks like a eastern woodchuck.
    Huh.

6. RENUIRT

RENUIRT Member

...you're welcome..yea kinda..lol..

7. RENUIRT

RENUIRT Member

..got a few...still need more!..

8. RENUIRT

RENUIRT Member

ttt

9. RENUIRT

RENUIRT Member

...back for more!..send a pm of what you have..thanks! :)

10. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

if you`ll send a ck in the mail I can fix you up. no paypal.

11. RENUIRT

RENUIRT Member

..hey there! ..sorry I can only send paypal payments..thanks!

12. gamechanger

gamechanger New Member

Raw skulls needed

Hello

I have loads of raw skulls from fur bearing animals if you still need them.

Game Changer Taxidermy
    Kim Clark
    [email protected]

13. RENUIRT

RENUIRT Member

ttt

14. Shhhunter

Shhhunter New Member

I have a bunch of wolf skulls which I hunted over the years, how much r u paying per skull?