1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Retiring..probably my last one

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by eddieb, Jul 31, 2015.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Steve W

Steve W Member

ohio
    Congrats on the retiring part, but we we"ll hate to see you go. Thanks for inspiring us all to do better. Good luck Eddie!

3. Thanks, Steve

4. Great looking mount.Your mounts are top notch.

5. 1fish2fish

1fish2fish Well-Known Member

Spectacular.
    Best, Scott

6. verne

verne Well-Known Member

If its not health related i`am sure you will be sneaking in one here or there . :)

7. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

If it IS, Eddie, you went out with a bang

8. Thanks everyone. I would probably come out of retirement if one of my grandchildren kills a good one. I wonder if it's like riding a bike?

9. Tahrhunter

Tahrhunter www.taxidermy.co.nz

Going out in style!!

10. KFLAH

KFLAH Active Member

Really nice...sad to see you go.

Kevin

11. grumpa

grumpa Member

Eddie, Congratulations. Now tell us the secret, " How does a taxidermist retire?" I thought we all had to die with a scalpel in our hand.

12. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Excellent and Congratulations ,Eddie! The best on your retirement. Did you finish up all your work or sell the business? I'm with Grumpa .

13. Steven Klee

Steven Klee Steven Klee Studios

Beautiful mount as always.

I guess in my own selfish way I wish you wouldn't retire as I would really love to continue to look forward to your next piece. In reality, I know how you feel, some days I would like to retire myself.

Thanks so much Eddie for all you've given to this Industry, and best wishes to you and your family.

Steve

14. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    Beautiful piece of art!

15. Matt

Matt Active Member

Wow, Eddie, hate to hear that with the beautiful work you do, it's very inspiring. I wish you all the best and poke around here from time to time if you can, take care my friend.

16. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    Well Mr Eddie B. thank you for the inspiration over the years. I will surely miss viewing your deer mounts in the future, but I do wish you well on whatever the future holds for you.

17. Tannertroop

Tannertroop Member

Thank you Eddie, I always enjoy looking and learning from your work. Your tutorials are second to none. Have a wonderful and lengthy retirement. God Bless

18. tom k

tom k New Member

Good Luck on the retirement, Thanks For everything, your a great inspiration.
    Thanks Tom

19. Thanks Eddie, I still lurk around the site and always check to see if you have put any new threads up. Always inspiring and enjoy your retirement.

20. Thanks everyone for your kind words. I am not riding off into the sunset just yet. I'm just not going to be doing taxidermy anymore. Going to do something less stressful to my health.