1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Clifford M. Beaver of Compton AR passed away

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by John C, Aug 3, 2015.

1. http://harrisondaily.com/obituaries/clifford-milburn-beaver/article_5b16e932-3a24-11e5-8f9d-fb8013ad4168.html?mode=jqm

Clifford had been ill for some time with a rare leukemia. But like Clifford was, just a couple weeks ago, I ask him how he was doing. He said fine getting better all the time.
    He fought it to the end.

Rest in Peace old friend

2. shane d

shane d New Member

Clifford Beaver or as his friends knew him as( ugly)..lol was a honest up right person who was always doing something to make his friends laugh.we are going to miss you but I know now your having a great time with Brian. Our prayers are with the family.

3. Huggs

Huggs Member

We will miss seeing Cliff at the Arkansas Show as well as Southern Regionals. Glad he won the Brian Harness Award this last year. What a way to finish his last competition by winning the award made after his best friend. You and Brian will always be remembered.

4. I was saddened by the news of Clifford's passing, but happy to share with those who are Christians, that Clifford was a follower of Jesus Christ.
    Clifford was a competitor, soft spoken individual, he was talented and won several awards over the years.
    Clifford will be missed by those who knew him, I am thankful that our paths crossed along time ago.

Marshell Pinchback

5. Prayers sent to all whose lives he touched.

6. dmac1175

dmac1175 Active Member

I also was saddened by the news. I was at the Arkansas show in February and got to know him some. He gave me some great Krowtan pointers. It was good to see him win Brian Harness award with his bobcat.